It's friday and I'm excited for what is in store for this weekend. I have two words for you all: PIRATE FESTIVAL. I'm gonna kill it so hard at this pirate thing. I can't wait. I don't even know what to write about this thing right now, but I'll keep rambling and something will come to me later. Nope, nothing came to me.
I had the pleasure of logging onto facebook today and seeing that my boy Green Thumb had shamelessly plugged my blog today. Shoutout to regis philbin for re-energizing the blog effort. You know, not everyone can be on the front lines writing beautiful blogs and killing the boredom nazis in all of your heads. Some people have to be back home picking up scrap metal and sending it to the bullet factories so I can have more bullets or something. Also I just watched Captain America this week. I got lost in this metaphor, but the bottom line in that I'm psyched now, and I hope all my new readers will thank Tim and/or Alicia personally for introducing you to this fantastic website. Because you may not know me or understand anything I'm talking about, but eventually you might. Probably not, but give it a shot. Come on, please?
By the way, how sick was that haiku that Tim wrote? something about kitty litter I think? I dunno I read it on my bathroom break during class today and it made me laugh out loud by myself. A couple people looked at me funny, but whatever. Just to be clear, I was not checking my email in the bathroom. I know it sounds like that's what I was saying, but we don't have like open computer lab bathroom hybrids where you poop and are on the computer at the same time and it's all wide open and stuff. Although that is a good idea. This on a large scale, but not with stalls or anything. Just a giant pooping, youtube watching room. What am I even talking about right now? I hope someday my patients find this blog. I will instantly lose all credibility as an academic. "oh hey doc, I just read your idea about giant computer labs with toilets for seats, and I just wanted to say that I think it's a genius idea, way ahead of your time, really you're super smart, but actually I'm moving like 2000 miles away so I won't be coming in anymore and this has nothing to do with your blog because really it's just awesome and you're super great but I just have to move really far away or something right now sorry."
On a related note, how awkward is it when you are laughing out loud by yourself in a room with other people in it and they have no idea what you're laughing at. For example, I was doing my daily skateboard website check today because I'm in grad school and I saw this picture so obviously I snorted and a little snot came out of my nose. I mean, come on, cheeseburger noseblunt? I don't understand it at all but clearly that is funny. Then I remembered that there were people doing homework or something on either side of me, and I'm here looking at a cheeseburger with some kid obviously doing a posed nosebluntslide on it. Not obviously posed because he's on a cheeseburger, but because his body position clearly shows that he's not moving. By the way, shorts with 2 different leg sleeves(?) are pretty baller. Alright but the point is it was awkward but that didn't stop me from finding this picture too. Probably less funny to the rest of you but equally funny to me.
Gotta love BA. One of the best tall guy styles in the game.
Alright I gotta go do some other stuff now, but here's your haiku:
Actually you know what, since I assume new people are reading today, I'll go ahead and use the real name of this segment. Here is the latest installment of "Raichu writes a haiku for you"
Felt like poop today
can't stop thinking about this:
YOU JUST SAID SHAUSS IT!
Now because yesterday's bold move went so well, I'm gonna go ahead and do the second installment of "german haiku with tim." Sock it to me tim.
They call me the 6th little piggy. Oh yeah Joe is getting his tiny pig today. Let's hope it doesn't die.
I guarantee it dies.
I had the pleasure of logging onto facebook today and seeing that my boy Green Thumb had shamelessly plugged my blog today. Shoutout to regis philbin for re-energizing the blog effort. You know, not everyone can be on the front lines writing beautiful blogs and killing the boredom nazis in all of your heads. Some people have to be back home picking up scrap metal and sending it to the bullet factories so I can have more bullets or something. Also I just watched Captain America this week. I got lost in this metaphor, but the bottom line in that I'm psyched now, and I hope all my new readers will thank Tim and/or Alicia personally for introducing you to this fantastic website. Because you may not know me or understand anything I'm talking about, but eventually you might. Probably not, but give it a shot. Come on, please?
By the way, how sick was that haiku that Tim wrote? something about kitty litter I think? I dunno I read it on my bathroom break during class today and it made me laugh out loud by myself. A couple people looked at me funny, but whatever. Just to be clear, I was not checking my email in the bathroom. I know it sounds like that's what I was saying, but we don't have like open computer lab bathroom hybrids where you poop and are on the computer at the same time and it's all wide open and stuff. Although that is a good idea. This on a large scale, but not with stalls or anything. Just a giant pooping, youtube watching room. What am I even talking about right now? I hope someday my patients find this blog. I will instantly lose all credibility as an academic. "oh hey doc, I just read your idea about giant computer labs with toilets for seats, and I just wanted to say that I think it's a genius idea, way ahead of your time, really you're super smart, but actually I'm moving like 2000 miles away so I won't be coming in anymore and this has nothing to do with your blog because really it's just awesome and you're super great but I just have to move really far away or something right now sorry."
On a related note, how awkward is it when you are laughing out loud by yourself in a room with other people in it and they have no idea what you're laughing at. For example, I was doing my daily skateboard website check today because I'm in grad school and I saw this picture so obviously I snorted and a little snot came out of my nose. I mean, come on, cheeseburger noseblunt? I don't understand it at all but clearly that is funny. Then I remembered that there were people doing homework or something on either side of me, and I'm here looking at a cheeseburger with some kid obviously doing a posed nosebluntslide on it. Not obviously posed because he's on a cheeseburger, but because his body position clearly shows that he's not moving. By the way, shorts with 2 different leg sleeves(?) are pretty baller. Alright but the point is it was awkward but that didn't stop me from finding this picture too. Probably less funny to the rest of you but equally funny to me.
Gotta love BA. One of the best tall guy styles in the game.
Alright I gotta go do some other stuff now, but here's your haiku:
Actually you know what, since I assume new people are reading today, I'll go ahead and use the real name of this segment. Here is the latest installment of "Raichu writes a haiku for you"
Felt like poop today
can't stop thinking about this:
YOU JUST SAID SHAUSS IT!
Now because yesterday's bold move went so well, I'm gonna go ahead and do the second installment of "german haiku with tim." Sock it to me tim.
They call me the 6th little piggy. Oh yeah Joe is getting his tiny pig today. Let's hope it doesn't die.
I guarantee it dies.

i aim to please. here it is:
ReplyDeletedeutschland vas GRAYT!
but i really love ze shtates.
Schnitzle or Pizza?!?
a common trend in the dilemma among germans as to whether or not they should move to america is the food selection. obviously this statement is completely made up, but when i was in germany we had a "pizza" which was total shit, so i can only assume that the taste of a good slice of pie would completely solidify an on-the-fence german to pack up their life and relocate to "ze shtates."
i'm thinking perhaps next time i'll try to formulate my haiku around drew's blog. but also maybe not.
Chinese Haiku with Shaq will not go unnoticed.
ReplyDeletePlease unnotice the following.
Asians smerr funny.
Last year, Tiananmen Square.
Baby pooped on ground.